VANDAL-RESISTANT LINEAR LED
Beghelli is proud to introduce our latest high impact vandal-resistant linear LED – the SPADA®. With state-of-the-art technology and IP66 rating, the SPADA® will quickly become the industry’s sought after robust vapor tight. The durability and versatility of the SPADA’s design allows this linear LED to perform in a wide variety of general lighting applications; in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Its high-impact vandal resistant design coupled with its IP66 rating for wet location makes the SPADA® ideal for replacement of a traditional 2-lamp linear fluorescent in manufacturing facilities, work stations, locker rooms, schools, breezeways, government facilities, prisons and public areas. The SPADA® is constructed of high quality extruded aluminum, impact resistant polycarbonate lens that provides durable protection from environmental conditions and corrosion.
The SPADA® is DesignLights Consortium® qualified for Linear Ambient Luminaires; making it eligible for utility rebates.
- SPADA® is DLC Qualified
- Single Piece Aluminum Housing Allows for Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Lumen Packages starting at 4000 lumens
- Available in 4FT
- IP66 Rated For Wet Locations
- Vandal and Impact Resistant Design
- Operating Temp: -20°C to 40°C
- Maximum Efficacy and Minimum Glare
- No UV, No Lead, No Mercury
- CCT: 3000K, 4000K & 5000K
- Dust Tight, Corrosion & Chemical Resistant
SPADA® has been discontinued. Contact your sales rep for clearance promotions.