Slim Architectural LED Wallpack
The Muro is a cold weather-rated, UL-924 Listed, zero-uplight architectural LED wallpack with integral emergency battery backup for egress applications.
- Delivers 1500lm in AC mode, 600lm in emergency mode (4000K CCT)
- Cold Weather-rated — Operating temperature from -25°C to 50°C
- Standard integral photocontrol for use in dusk to dawn applications (Optional PIR motion sensor).
- Uses maintenance-free NiCad battery with 120-277V input, which includes an internal heater suitable for cold locations.
- Die-cast aluminum housing snap-fits to a mounting plate for easy access and installation
- Available in standard dark bronze and white finishes
LED Edge-lit Exit Combo
The Curva Combo (CRV-C) combines the architectural design of an Edge-lit exit sign with fully adjustable, high-output, recessed emergency LED lamp heads that achieve 66′ on-center spacing.
Designed to create a modern, clean aesthetic appeal, the CRV-C is feature rich with remote capability, Beghelli Autotest diagnostics as standard, and Damp Location UL Listing.
Easy to specify for recessed or surface mount installations, the CRV-C is ideal for offices, classrooms, corridors, lobbies and other indoor commercial spaces.
We are proud to share with you this new addition to our Beghelli Emergency line. We look forward to continuously offering new, innovative solutions to our partners.
High-Powered LED Emergency Light
The BBX is a powerful, environmentally-friendly emergency lighting solution that utilizes LifeP04 (LFP) batteries. Its high-powered, fully adjustable, recessed LED lamp heads deliver industry-leading 125′ path of egress spacing.
- Maximum power consumption of 4.3W (CEC-T20 compliant)
- Optional remote capability of 5.4W (compatible with BR and BRW remote heads)
- Flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white or black finish
- Operating temperature of 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
- UL Listed for Damp Locations