LOGICA® is a customizable controls system that offers a flexible, scalable, and secure solution for virtually any application. Logica utilizes leading edge wireless communication and technology, and is compatible with the full line of Beghelli high bay, low bay, vapor tight, parking garage, and other fixture families.
The LOGICA® PIR solution default setting includes 2 dimming steps, with an optional 3rd setting. Custom settings can be commissioned in the field or factory.
DEFAULT SETTING: OCCUPANCY SENSOR (PIR)
- Light will be at 100% while occupied
- Light will be at 50% after 30 minutes of unoccupied. First dimming step.
- Light will be OFF after 60 minutes of unoccupied. Second dimming step.
- Third step dimming can be commissioned if needed.
- Single or multiple fixtures on/off or dimming control applications.
- Private and Executive offices
- Conference rooms
- Daylight harvesting
- Storage areas
- Training areas
- Multimedia rooms
- Day care centers
- Multi-location switching (similar to 3-way)
LOGICA® BASIC SOLUTIONS:
- RLYL (LOGICA® Lighting control solution with relay)
- IOSL (LOGICA® Lighting control solution with internal occupancy sensor)
- EOSL (LOGICA® Lighting control solution with external occupancy sensor)
- NODL (LOGICA® Lighting control solution with node in fixture)
- Node w/ Sensors